Product Control position for a renowned trading and investments group based in London paying up to £40K+Benefits
This well-known company deals with commodity trading businesses within oil, carbon, power and gas. They also manage two long/short hedge funds, one upstream and the other downstream, and seed and build start-up ventures. This is a high energy environment with a creative and proactive culture where you will be able to use your initiative and contribute enthusiastically.
You will be part of a team of 5, begin your career in financial services and on a day-to-day basis you will be;
- Supervising trade and cash processing
- Maintaining strict controls and investigating differences
- Revaluing financial instruments
- Reconciling P&L to the trading system
- Exchange traded FCM statements and OTC products
- A range of derivatives including futures, forwards, options, swaps and swaptions, all traded in major currencies
- Financial Statements, management accounts, VAT and corporation tax plus regulatory filings
The ideal candidate will;
- Use Excel (advanced - understanding complex formulae)
- Strong IT and automation exposure and insight
- Newly qualified CCAB accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Eager to learn or had exposure to Financial Instruments
- Highly mathematical and/or analytical, team-player and flexible
Below are preferred;
- Knowledge of financial products and/or energy sector
- Working with accounting standards and producing financial statements
The client will appreciate and celebrate your hard work by providing a salary of up to £40000 + Benefits and more.....
If interested in this position, APPLY IMMEDIATELY.....