My client is a well established Manufacturing company based in Aldershot looking to recruit a New Product Introduction Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000pa depending on experience.
Able to facilitate projects from concept through quotation, tooling, fulfilment, process
development and Production hand over. Projects range from build to print activities, to commissioned development
programs for demanding hi tech customers.
- Issue of quotations for rubber parts and associated tooling & ancillary equipment.
- Ordering and commissioning of tools/services associated with new products or projects
- Project Management of New Product/Project activities.
- New product implementation, including development of production methods, process flows, machinery and required tooling.
- Able to create test protocols, implement and report to a high standard.
- Coordinate Continuous Improvement Projects and processes with multi-function teams.
The ideal Candidate
- Design or Manufacturing background with good problem-solving skills.
- Ideally educated to Degree or HNC level in Mechanical/Polymer engineering - but not essential.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Proven ability to own and complete projects.
- Communication skills commensurate with effective communication with customers and suppliers.
Hours of Work: 40 hrs p/w 7:00 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday (45-minute lunch break)
7:00am - 12:00pm Friday
If you fulfil all of the above then please apply now for an immediate interview.
Start date: ASAP.