Product Operations Analyst
Are you an experienced Product Operations? Do you have relevant job experience in a professional office environment and are looking for a new challenge? This could be the perfect role for you…
Our client is known for their innovative technologies, products and services, and for the people behind them. As part of the Product Operations team, you will be responsible for CRM product and pricing data setup activities; dealing with pricing and product data related queries; providing reporting and analytical support.
- Working closely with product management, finance, engineering operations and IT, ensure timely and correct setup of product, pricing and promotion related data in CRM;
- Support sales and sales operations in troubleshooting and resolving quoting and product setup issues;
- Support business stakeholders with reporting and analysis
- Support sales teams with licensing and pricing queries;
- Promote product setup and change processes with the key stakeholders;
This role is initial for a 9 month temporary contract (Extension could be given).
£15.00 p/h / Weekly Pay
Experience and Skills
Fast learner who is adaptable and comfortable working under the pressure of set deadlines. Strong attention to details, excellent problem solving, tenacity and well developed communication skills will set you apart from your peers.
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience in performing data setup in CRM
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel
- Strong numeracy, problem-solving and analytical skills with ability to make fast decisions;
- Demonstrated written and verbal interpersonal communication;
- Demonstrated ability to manage requests including prioritization, estimation, coordination and documentation;
- Ability to maintain utmost attention to detail while handle multiple tasks under time pressure;
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a cross-functional, regionally dispersed team;
- Self-motivated and able to take ownership of tasks;
If interested and would like to discuss please contact Lewis Griffiths at Brook Street on 01235706100 or apply via this ad and we will be back in touch.