Location: Leeds (working from home currently)
Hourly rate: £12.74
Hours: Monday - Friday (9-5, 8-4)
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: Temporary
This role to support a Product Owner is an ideal opportunity for someone who wishes to develop in this area, in an IT development environment.
The post holder will be required to:
- have Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- have basic knowledge and understanding of Agile project management methodology.
- become the main point of contact for the data asset(s) they support/have ownership of.
- maintain continuous communication to all stakeholders on all products:
- produce and disseminate regular email notifications on changes to products and related assets
- coordinate and manage communications for BAU and when managing incidents
- have excellent relationship management skills, for example when dealing with Service Management, IT Developers, Database Managers and users
- Assist with requirement gathering, ensuring efficient interpretation into JIRA stories
- Take responsibility for producing and the up-to-date maintenance of:
- documents such as HES Calendar, stakeholder map, roadmaps
- team boards and work schedules
- web pages such SC intranet and confluence
- Support the provision of products to internal and external stakeholders and meeting delivery deadlines
- Support the resolution of all product related features, products and services
If you have the skills and experience for this role please contact Brook Street on