Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Brook Street Recruitment is working with on behalf of our client in Carrickfergus to recruit a new full time and permanent Production Administrator
- Provide administrative support and assistance to colleagues in the production function in any and all aspects of the total product life cycle as necessary, including but not limited to the following.
- Participation in the buying process each season, as required.
- Forecasting of sales and stock levels of continuity lines on an ongoing basis, to inform production requirements.
- Data Analysis of trends in sales and production to improve efficiency in production. E.g. analysis of sales by size, analysis of cutting reports by factory.
- Issuance of all order enquiries to factory.
- Negotiation of delivery schedules, prices and payment terms.
- Creation of and processing of Purchase Orders, in line with company procedures.
- Creation of Letters of Credit [L/C] as required.
- Calculation and issuance of size breakdowns for purchase orders.
- Issuance of all production related documentation and instructions from the D&G design, buying and technical teams, ensuring factories have all they require in a timely manner to meet the agreed delivery schedule.
- Co-ordination of all centrally produced Bill of Material [BOM] requirements, including the raising and processing of all purchase orders, distribution to various factories, and maintenance of HQ stocks.
- Effective follow up of orders, including all required troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Critical Path management of each program of production, ensuring delivery schedule requirements are met.
- Update of company systems to reflect up-to-date PO status, ensuring timely update as and when any change of schedule or other detail is identified.
- Support of pre-production requirements, including pre-production sample sign off, ensuring approval in line with critical path requirements.
- Management of all QC requirements, liaising with Technical and QC team in-house and off-shore, arranging 3rd party QC inspection when required.
- Support the reporting and resolution of QC issues.
- Booking of consignments by sea, air, rail, road or otherwise, with freight forwarders.
- Negotiation price and terms as necessary.
- Management of inland transit requirements of consignments.
- Co-ordination of export and import requirements, including the required routing and processing of all paperwork, creation of customs entries.
- Support the preparation of new collection launches as required, including but not limited to:
- Creation of complete and accurate costings, as directed by the Buying Manager.
- Assist in delivery management of salesmen samples
- Support the creation of sales aids
- Procurement of materials for sales aids and other range launch materials.
- Preparation of sales reps ranges for issuance.
- Price List admin for range launch, then ongoing whenever updated.
- Manage all queries from suppliers, customers and colleagues in a timely and professional manner.
- Review, query and sign off all Invoices in a timely manner to meet payment terms.
- Maintain and build supplier relationships.
- Maintenance of cloth stock records, including annual stock take.
- Maintenance of Brand Logo digital files, for any required production developments
- Be available to travel for production visits if required.
- Update and maintenance of all relevant order or product data in company IT systems as necessary.
- Any other duties within reason and your capability as determined by the Purchasing and Supply manager or Senior Director.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Previous administration experience in a busy manufacturing company
- Strong administration skills and proficient with Microsoft Suite - Excel
- Flexible for travel purposes
- Experience with purchase order and invoicing
Salary will start on 25k per year
Please send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the apply link