Hours: 40 hours per week - 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m
My client based in Preston is requiring a Production Administrator on a temp to perm basis. They are manufacturers of conservatory, orangery and solid roofs. You will be working in an exciting, fast paced environment therefore they are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who is willing to learn and gain an understanding of there products. The role will suit both someone who is at the start of their career or someone who is looking for a change in career.
- Generating production paperwork
- Liaising with customer and suppliers regarding their orders
- Liaising with factory and Production Supervisor to ensure product ready on time
- Liaising with transport department
- Working closely with the Directors regarding designs and manufacturing paperwork
- To undertake any other reasonable duties falling within the administration as identified by the Directors.
- Good knowledge of maths is required
- Computer literate
- CAD experience would be beneficial however not essential as full training would be given
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in a building/joinery environment would be useful
The role is full time Monday to Friday - 40 hours
Commencing at £8.46 paid weekly for 12 weeks. Possible increase after 6 months probationary period subject to performance with further increases up to £22,000 when fully trained.
Apply today by calling 01772 400106 or for more information.