I am recruiting for a Production Assistant paying a salary of £21,000 that is based in Rugby.
As Production Assistant you will be supporting and assisting the Production Manager, by making sure that the correct components leave the company for dispatch at the highest quality.
You will also be directly ensuring all data is recorded correctly and updated for all relevant parties internal and external.
- Providing efficient administration, making sure all paperwork is correct.
- Assisting the management on all processes and planning for seasonal production in advance.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are being followed.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Generating schedules and raising work orders along with accurate logging of information.
- Use excel to create and update various spread sheets
- Communicating with both internal and external suppliers and management.
- Preform various ad-hoc duties
- Prior working experience in Production is preferred
- Excellent communication and verbal skills and an excellent manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Able to collate numerous points of data to form ideas.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Motivated and proactive
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PRIOR PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE ***
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please send your CV and follow up with a call 02476 256641 and ask for Joanna.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***