Production Assistant - Chelsea, London - Competitive salary
We are seeking an enthusiastic Production Assistant to assist the Production Manager in the production of all published materials.
About the Company:
A Chelsea based fine art publisher, established for over 100 years. They supply to trade customers on a global basis in over 100 countries.
- Knowledge of the printing process, previous exposure to the industry would be beneficial
- Organised, reliable, a great team worker and with good communication skills
- Good eye for detail including colour correction and retouching skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Confident and competent in the use of a Mac and Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite including Access and Excel
- Creative flair
- Receiving and reviewing files from artists and various sources
- Processing print ready high-resolution files to expected specifications
- Sending files and purchase orders to suppliers
- Setting up files and associated data entry for new imagery and publishing
- Check digital proofs, prior to printed running sheets for colour fidelity and blemishes
- Managing and keeping up to date a digital photo library
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now and we will be in touch.