Are you looking for a Monday to Friday role 8am to 4.30pm Paying £10.50 per hour.
This role is a temp to perm opportunity for the right applicant. It is a chance for you to try a role before you commit to a permanent position.
My client based in Letchworth are looking for production operatives to join their team.
My client is looking for enthusiastic team-members with a great attention to detail, to join the fast-growing embroidery section in our brand new Production Centre in Letchworth Garden City.
This role forms part of our in-house production team, who are responsible for completing orders for clothes and sportswear using multi-head embroidery machines - Full training will be given.
Experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given. - we're looking for people with an interest in production or textiles, or for a high-performing Warehouse Assistant/Warehouse Operative looking for a step up.
Your typical day will include:
- Preparing products for embroidery including framing garments, changing thread colours and loading digital designs
- Setting up and monitoring the progress of the embroidery machine
- Finishing garments including removing any production marks and completing quality checks
- Performing regular machine and inventory inspections and reporting any issues
- Helping to ensure that the department is kept clean and tidy
Please apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch