Temp to Permanent opportunity
Monday to Friday
Pay rate £10.50 p/h rising to £11.00 p/h after probation
Our client are looking for enthusiastic team-members with a great attention to detail, to join the fast-growing embroidery section in our brand new Production Centre in Letchworth Garden City.
This role forms part of our in-house production team, who are responsible for completing orders for schoolwear and sportswear using multi-head embroidery machines.
Experience is an advantage, but not essential - we're looking for people with an interest in production or textiles, or for a high-performing Warehouse Assistant/Warehouse Operative looking for a step up.
Your typical day will include:
- Preparing products for embroidery including framing garments, changing thread colours and loading digital designs
- Setting up and monitoring the progress of the embroidery machine
- Finishing garments including removing any production marks and completing quality checks
- Performing regular machine and inventory inspections and reporting any issues
- Helping to ensure that the department is kept clean and tidy
Please apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch