YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE IN PRODUCTION!
PRODUCTION ATTENDANT TO PRODUCTION OPERATOR
7 DAYS OFF EVERY FORTNIGHT
£11.58 - £11.92 PER HOUR
FULL TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PLAN
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking candidates for Production Attendant vacancies in our client's site in Campsie, Co. Derry.
The successful candidates will benefit from:
- the opportunity to secure a permanent job within a year;
- structured training and development;
- an excellent rate of pay (commencing at £11.58 per hour);
- daily health and wellbeing activities;
- a fantastic rota which gives you 7 days off work every 14 days;
- free parking;
- a fantastic team; and
- a safe, modern, and clean production environment.
We're seeking candidates with Manufacturing or Production experience so that they can commence work with our client this month and begin a process of training and development so that they can become fully-trained Production Operators and, therefore, permanent employees by May 2022.
The rate of pay for Production Attendants is £11.58 per hour and increases to £11.92 per hour once your training has been fully-completed and you're working as a Production Operator.
The successful candidate will work a shift pattern with two weeks of days (0700-1900) and two weeks of nights (1900-0700) with 60 hours worked in weeks 1 and 3, and 24 hours worked in weeks 2 and 4 which equates to an average of 42 hours per week.
To apply, email your CV to Brook Street (UK) Ltd via the 'Apply' link now or call Brook Street on 028 90 881100.