Production Line Operative - Factory/ Manufacturing - £20,405 - £23,405 DOE
Brook Street is pleased to be able to offer the position of Production Line Operative with a unique and expanding manufacturer based in Andover.
Responsibilities of the role;
- Overall responsibility of manufacturing lines including performance, compliance and effectiveness
- 1st line maintenance tasks
- Manage operational KPI's
- Develop line team multi skilling and oversee effective training and recording
- Lead member in continuous improvement programmes including identification of issues and solution providing
- Ensure minimum wastage of materials at all times through effective machine operation.
- Involvement in continuous improvement programmes
- Ensure effective communication with Line Manager to keep them informed of production status, highlighting any issues or problems as they arise.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve technical machine issues.
- Train associates to meet documented standards ensuring operator compliance
- Conduct effective shift handovers.
- Ensure customer audit standards are maintained.
- Ensure equipment is set up to the relevant specifications.
- Check and monitor product quality against defined standards.
- Ensure all production requirements are met and that machine outputs are maximised at all times.
- Operate and adhere to all critical control point (CCP) processes.
- To ensure that all paperwork is completed to meet legal requirements and that relevant systems are maintained, including, Traceability, Health and Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices, ERP.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy - Actively champion Health and Safety to ensure a safe working environment.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Previous experience within a production/ manufacturing environment
- Previous experience running machines
- Adaptable and focused attitude
- AX D365 subject matter expert/ AX D365 proficient with system and manage data collation
Working hours: Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be expected to work on a shift basis either in the morning or the evening. Shifts are 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm, Monday - Friday.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive basic salary of £20405 and depending on experience and attitude, there is the opportunity to earn an extra £2000. Our client offers parking on site, a pension scheme and 20 days holiday.
Let's get started!
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to . Alternatively you can apply through this advert.