Brook Street (UK) Ltd is currently recruiting for a permanent Production Manager for our client in the Moy area.
Applicants absolutely must have production management experience in the food industry - they will not be interested in looking at candidates from other industries
It would be required that applicants have at least 3 years previous management experience in a high volume FMCG manufacturing environment prioritising, organising and managing resources to achieve business objectives in a pressurised environment.
The applicant for this role must be flexible and adaptable with the ability to hit the ground running. The role is very hands on and the candidate hired will have to work the floor as well as the manage paperwork and planning elements
You will be supervising teams of 50+ people with around 35 on the floor at any time and would be also be responsible for covering the Production Manager's days off and the dispatch supervisor's days off so ideal to have experience in both
Details of the post:
* Must be fully flexible in regard to working hours.
* Must have experience of implementing lean/continuous improvement techniques.
* Effective influencing and negotiation skills
* Strong Commercial acumen with attention to detail
* People driven with ability to coach and lead through performance management
* Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills
*Experience of prioritising, organising and managing resources in a pressurised environment.
*Educated to A-Level Standard or Equivalent
*Advanced Food Hygiene & HACCP Certification
The salary for this position will be determined at interview and will be based on previous experience