Production Merchandiser - Salary £27,000 - £33,000 - North West London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in North West London, for a Production Merchandiser to work alongside the Production team.
Focusing on accessories you will be within a close team of Production Merchandisers, liaising daily with factories in China and the Far East as well as UK department stores and online clients ensuring a smooth and efficient production process.
This is an outstanding role for a hard working confident communicator with an engaging personality and excellent organisational talents.
To be considered for this role, you must display the following skills and expertise:
- A background working with factories in China and the Far East
- Strong IT skills including excellent Word and Excel (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Knowledge of the production process and its challenges
- 2+ years' production experience, preferably within jewellery, accessories or stationery
- Speak fluent Mandarin (preferable but not essential)
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple lines of product, ordering stock as required
- Maintain or develop critical path on all lines
- Costing multi-facetted products
- Negotiating and confirming final production costs
- Following up production samples with factories
- Checking samples for quality
- Arranging tags/labels - ordering and shipment
- Creating shipping documents
- Communicating with overseas offices to track development and production
- Coordinating with designers to ensure all production requirements are met
- Communicating with factories to ensure all documents (shipping/invoices) are accurate, complete and received on time
- Entering orders and products onto the software package and liaising with the Accounts Department
- Build strong relationships with customers to ensure a professional delivery process
If you fit the above profile, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch!