Brook Street Recruitment are excited to work with a company, who are rapidly expanding their workforce, based in Haverhill.
- Shift 10pm - 6am
- £11.04 per hour
- Sunday to Thursday
They pride themselves on taking care of their staff and here you are more than just a number, you will be part of team working within a friendly clean sterile environment.
- Long Term Role/Temporary To Permanent available if required
- Location - Haverhill
- Parking on site
- Free refreshments - (tea and coffee)
As a Production Worker/ Warehouse Operative your role will involve:
- Working in a clean environment adhering to health and safety policies
- Packing sterile products
- Feeding machines
- Operating and maintaining lines
- You do not need previous experience, just good attention to detail, good communication skills and to be a team player.?
- In return for your hard work, you will enjoy personal and professional support, development and future opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Progression
- 28 days holiday
- Refer a Friend recruitment scheme
- Free refreshments on site
- Free parking on site
- Pension scheme
- Full training will be provided for the Production Operative role. 48 hours per week over 4 days with the opportunity to work overtime.
If you are interested in applying for the Production Operative role or finding out more about what a typical day will involve, please either apply or email
We will respond to all applications within 1 working day. Please call Louise on 07483 369520 for more details.