Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client to recruit several permanent Production Operative.
The candidates hired for this role will be responsible to re-qualify, refurbish and paint refillable welded steel cylinder as per the required standard to meet requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
* Upload/reload cylinder pallets/vehicles.
* Identify and segregate cylinders for approval to scrap.
* Identify and segregate cylinders for re-qualification, refurbish or powder coating.
* Internally/externally inspect cylinders.
* Shot blast cylinders as required.
* Tare weigh, stencil, valve, gas charge and leak test cylinders before returning to customer.
* Carry out quality checks throughout the production process as required.
* Report any quality issues to the Charge hand or PTS Manager
* Load cylinders for scrapping
* Refurbish valves as required.
* Drive shunt vehicle and forklift truck as required.
* Carry out all duties in accordance with the current standards and specifications.
* Engineering and maintenance duties as required.
* Housekeeping as required
* Able to read and understand technical guidance in the English language
* Must 18 years of age ot over
* Min of 2 years` production experience in production required
Hours of work are 37 hours a week - generally starting at 08.00am until finish
£11.50 p/hr with a lot of overtime available
Please send CV via the link