PRODUCTION / DISPATCH OPERATIVE
Own transport/locally based to Kineton
22days holiday + Bank Hols
40 hrs week Mon-Fri
30 min lunch unpaid
FLT Licence an advantage
Full Training given
- To ensure that jobs are completed on time & as per the production plan.
- To ensure that operations are carried out as specified on the job cards & that all materials are accurately identified, checked, weighed, loaded, decanted & labelled.
- To ensure job cards are accurately filled in & all relevant sections of the job cards are completed.
- To conduct testing on manufactured product to ensure it meets the required specification.
- To report any findings that are outside of the guideline specification, to the quality manager.
- To ensure that historic mixing problems are not repeated.
Individuals should be numerate, literate and able to use a computer. They should be able to communicate clearly with staff at all levels of the company and should be able to work without supervision (after training is complete). They should be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.