We are currently working alongside an established client based in Wantage, Oxford who are currently looking for multiple Production Operative's to join their team on a Permanent basis.
- Operate production line to it's full specification, safely, to meet the operations production schedules.
- Achieve product quality and waste targets, to fully meet our customer's expectations for quality and delivery response.
- Ensure that standards and policies are adhered to and improved upon to achieve continuous improvement in all aspects of coating performance.
- Operate coating line to the approved procedures.
- Supply, deliver and return materials from warehouse and line side locations.
Complete reporting transactions to SAP.
- Assist with maintenance and cleaning, report condition of equipment.
- Carry out safety checks on equipment.
- Perform stocktaking duties.
- Understand the performance measures for coating and strive to achieve the targets set.
- Contribute ideas to improvement teams and implement changes to ensure increased performance in safety and efficiency.
- Operate lineside delivery area in accordance with working procedures
- Carry out full QC tests on materials and products, determine suitability for sale and grade accordingly.
- Clean, assemble and install coating cartridges and ancillary equipment to support production plan.
- Locate and report finished products into cleanroom warehouse.
- Operate according to clean room work practices, ensuring that cleanroom conditions are maintained.
- Carry out operations and product tests to required quality targets to meet customer specifications.
- Reporting accurately to SAP.
- Adherence to safety standards and procedures.
- Maintain high standard of productivity and accuracy to deliver machine schedules to time and achieve targeted wastage performance by product.
This role will be working 3 shifts alternating weekly:
- AM Shift - 6:00am - 14:00pm - Monday to Friday
- PM Shift - 14:00pm - 22:00pm - Monday to Thursday and 14:00pm - 21:00pm Friday
- Night Shift - 22:00pm - 6:00am.
Annual salary for this position is: £19,960 with a Three Shift Allowance (split over 12 months): £8,183.
If you are interested in the above role then please apply and someone will come back to you. Many thanks, Brook Street