Do you have experience working with assembly within a production environment? Are you interested in working for a forward thinking research and development company on a new product?
A local Culham based R&D company are looking for Production Technicians to join them on either their day shift 07:00 - 15:00 or their late shift 15:00 - 23:00. Due to location it would be a preference for you to have your own transport unless you are based very local.
The company are working on a very exciting product and to be considered for this opportunity you need to have experience working on fine assembly products specifically in a dry or clean room environment as well as good IT and communication skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of hand assembly, Capable of fine assembly tasks in a production environment
- Experience of working in a regulated quality control environment following the Company`s Health and Safety policies
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to follow written instruction and recording activities
- The ability to work well in a small team without close supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Maintenance of a tidy, safe and efficient work environment
Pay Rate: £10.50 p/h
This role will initially be starting on a temporary contact with a possibility of a fixed term contract offered for the right candidates. Free Parking on site with canteen nearby.
If you are interested in this opportunity and available immediately please contact Lewis Griffiths at Brook Street on 01235 706100 or apply via this ad for a call back.