Our client located in Lostock Hall, Preston is seeking a candidate for a machine role. Hours of working are Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700.
This position is for the tube filing role, which involves filling the machine with gel and tubes, monitoring the fast-paced running and keeping it going throughout the day so machine line operation experience is beneficial. There will also be heavy -lifting involved.
1. Learn to operate the Gel filling line equipment and machinery in order to fill liquid gel products in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
2. Familiarise yourself with the production environment and SOPs ensuring full understanding before undertaking tasks or operating equipment.
3. Undertake training as and when required.
4. Carry out packing duties which includes packing a variety of different products into outer boxes and labelling the products ensuring that the information is correct.
5. Work towards achieving production target output.
6. Monitor the production processes by recording weight and quality checks.
7. Report any maintenance or product issues to the management team immediately.
8. Ensure paperwork is completed and relevant information is recorded and all necessary records and quality data are maintained
9. Clean and record cleaning duties carried out in respective work area at the end of each working day.
" Good oral and written communication skills.
" Good level of numeracy and literacy.
" Strong team working skills
" Production line experience an advantage
" Enthusiastic, positive `can-do` attitude
" The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
" Accuracy and attention to detail.
" Excellent time-keeping.