We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Production Planner, to join our well respected Bradford based client.
You`ll proactively deal with all customer and supplier queries within the correct timescales. In addition you will work with 3rd party logistic companies to meet production schedules and ensure goods are delivered, mindful of supplier and shipping lead times.
This role will require previous knowledge of production processes and stock management. You will be responsible for completing customs orders, delivery schedules, production schedules and ensuring all other relevant paperwork is completed.
A big part of the role will also be to develop and nurture relationships with customers and suppliers to ensure repeat business.
We`re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Production processes
- Creating and maintaining of spreadsheets, analysing stock data
- Experience with delivery processes
- Stock management experience
- Ability to work to deadlines as well as under pressure
- Tenacious, well organised, friendly, detail oriented, outgoing and friendly
- Commercially aware
- Strong administrative skills, particularly within Excel
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Our client offers a salary of £23,000, with free onsite parking and early finish Fridays.
If you'd be interested in securing an immediate interview, please apply online now.