Role - Production Planner
Location - Barnsley
Hours - Monday to Friday 8:00 - 16:00
1 in 4 rota Saturday/Sunday
Flexibility around the above hours is essential due to the nature of the role and business.
Competitive salary to be discussed at interview stage
You could be working for an industry leading company. You will be responsible for efficient planning of production, in both Low Risk and High Risk. Control of further processed and boxed stock, whilst ensuring that technical restrictions are adhered to.
Main duties include:
* Communication with Sales, Technical and Production to ensure compliance with customer specifications.
* Generate Production plans and ensure relevant resources available.
* Monitor and control stocks and challenge variances.
* Validate and challenge incoming sales orders in comparison to forecast and expectations.
* Liaise with production to ensure a fast response to amendments to plan.
* Implement and further develop systems.
* To maintain high levels of work performance including attendance, timekeeping etc
* To assist in other departments as and when required.
* To contribute and participate in projects that may be outside your usual remit as requested and agreed by
* Undertake training on all aspects of the planning functions
What's needed from you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. If you have clear experience in a similar role, we'd love to speak with you!
You should also have a high degree of competency in IT literacy, numeracy, communication, responsiveness, multitasking, and be comfortable working under pressure.
You will need to be a confident decision maker, be able to manage deadlines and have an eye for detail.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150