Production/Warehouse Operative Wanted.
We are currently recruiting for a Production/Warehouse Operative for one of our clients based in Wantage, Oxford. - Immediate start.
Collation and packing of Customer orders in accordance with packing specifications and customer requirements. Storage and distribution of materials to meet operational objectives and internal Customer's requirements.
- Accurate picking, packing, and labelling of orders.
- Accurately recording all receipts and movements of materials.
- Supplying materials to meet production requirements and Departmental targets.
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP or any other computerised system used.
- Good personal safety record.
- Accurate Department Inventory.
- Understanding of departmental and customer deadlines.
- High standard of housekeeping within Department and other responsible areas.
- Loading of vehicles and containers.
- Offloading and checking of deliveries.
- Locate materials into racking locations.
- Supply materials from racking locations.
- Report transactions within SAP.
- Picking and Packing of Customer orders.
- Reporting and labelling through SAP and other computerised systems.
- Housekeeping in Department locations.
- Carry out stocktaking and cycle count duties.
- Occasional driving duties as required.
- Adhere to company and departmental policies / procedures.
Location: Wantage, Oxford
Duration: On-going temporary position (Possible temp to perm)
Pay Rate: £10.50 p/h (Weekly Pay)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 17.30pm
If you are interested in the above role. Please apply to this advert and someone will come back to you.