I am recruiting for a Production Supervisor paying a salary of £22,470 that is based in Rugby.
As Production supervisor you will be overseeing the day to day running of your area. You will be responsible for assisting and facilitating the production of all custom assemblies in the warehouse and distributing work to members of your team.
- Manage the workload for your team
- Supervise your team, carrying out return to work interviews, appraisals, reviews.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are being followed by your team.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- To build custom assemblies following the production/engineering drawings
- Use excel to create and update various spread sheets
- Be able to travel in certain months to attend meetings
- Preform various ad-hoc duties
- Prior working experience in Production is preferred
- Excellent communication and verbal skills and an excellent manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Leadership skills
- Experience of supervising staff
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Motivated and proactive
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PRIOR PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE ***
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please send your CV and follow up with a call 02476 256641 and ask for Joanna.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***