Leading UK based businesses offering complete mobile device product lifecycle solution are looking for a Support Manager to be responsible for the three teams within the Production department.
You will be responsible for:
- Organizing the team & the materials for each Production Job.
- Setting up the job, managing the throughput rate & clearing down the job & WORK AREA after completion before setting up for the next.
- As a supervisor you have responsibility for the safe working environment for your staff & yourself. You will be responsible for some of the companies H&S checks & conducting Risk assessments for work practices & work areas within which you & your team are working.
The ideal candidate:-
- Highly logical thinker
- Industry experience or a similar hardware production & distribution Centre background.
- Knowledge of Barcode Scanning Technology & use with programs.
- Knowledge of Carrier Dispatching systems - UPS World Ship, DHL, Parcel Force, DPD, Parcel Express
- Good attention to detail, accuracy & keen eye for "Fault Checking", quick to see things out of place & to correct staff behaviour.
- Several years' experience in managing and motivating teams in similar environments.
- Must have proven track record of leading teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Word and Outlook, Ideally an advanced user of Excel,
- Knowledge of Label Producing software such as En'label or Bar Tender is advantageous & experience of Sage would be beneficial, but not essential..
- GCSE/A level minimum with Strong fundamentals in numeracy and excellent command of English.
The salary if from £27000 - £29000 so if you are enthusiastic and thrive in a high pressure environment, then don`t delay and apply now!
Either by clicking on this advert or calling Jason on 01189553280 or email your CV to apply. You can also apply online at http://registrations.brookstreet.co.uk/registration.aspx