Production Technician - Temporary
£10 per hr
Start date 24th February 2020
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our client a manufacturing company to recruit a Production Technician. This is a nine week temporary role based in High Wycombe.
The Position exists to support the production of Thermal Gels on site, encompassing manufacturing activity in the Thermal Mixing Cell and the development and introduction of new Thermal Gels..
1. Assist operational team in production activities.
2. Physical Testing of Thermally / Electrically conductive materials to support production.
3. Physical Testing of Thermally / Electrically conductive materials to support product development.
4. Maintain accurate records for Thermal Gel Manufacture and R&D activities
5. Work as part of a team in new product development activities.
6. Work with R&D team in development of new products and improvement of existing products and processes.
7. Work with R&D team on test processes and procedures.
8. Support process engineer in process and equipment development
1. Support operational team in the Thermal Mixing Cell.
2. Support Research and Development (R&D) Department in development and testing of materials
3. Conduct physical testing for thermals and electrical conductive materials
4. Support mixing production on process development and problem solving
5. Record keeping and preparing reports for R&D team on related development activity (test results, analysis and commentary.
Decision Making Authority
Ensure any hazards and or safety concerns are addressed and raised to the appropriate person.
Ensure safe working of self and others
Planning and Organisation
Daily, Weekly and Monthly Plans
As my client's requirements are urgent, we will be reviewing CVs daily. Please apply directly through this advertisement.