Do you have experience working with fine assembly within a production environment? Are you interested in working for a forward thinking research and development company on a brand new product?
A local Culham based R&D company are looking for Production Technician to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract on their late shift 15:00 - 23:00. Given their location and the timings of the shifts you need to be able to drive and have your own vehicle.
The company are working on a very exciting new product and to be considered for this opportunity you need to have experience working on fine assembly products specifically in a dry or clean room environment as well as good IT and communication skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of hand assembly, Capable of fine assembly tasks in a production environment
- Experience of working in a regulated quality control environment following the Company`s Health and Safety policies
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to follow written instruction and recording activities
- The ability to work well in a small team without close supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Maintenance of a tidy, safe and efficient work environment
For your commitment and hard work the company pay a great basic salary of £20,000-£25,000/annum plus shift premium of 12.5%, 20 days holiday accrual plus the bank holidays, pension and an excellent working environment with free parking.
If this is the new challenging role you are looking for then please apply now!