Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Program Manager. This is a contract role based in Reading until the 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training.
Salary: Up to £35,600 plus 5% end of contract bonus per annum depending on skills and experience
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- The Client's team divides responsibilities by sub-categories. As part of your role, you would own our device partner programs, ensuring these programs land effectively with channel partners (distributors & resellers) ensuring we have aligned sales, marketing and partner plans that deliver sales growth.
- Working closely with a broad set of stakeholders across the commercial business, including account managers and marketers, plus industry partners who either make or sell devices.
- Ensuring partners understand the program requirements and dynamics. This will include onboarding new partners/partner colleagues, ensure correct monthly reporting, setting partner targets and supporting partner escalations to our central operations team.
- Being able to create insight and reporting from the data created by the program partners enabling our partner account team to drive partner performance and continuous growth.
- Working with our Partner Marketing Teams to ensure our programs marketing investments are spent with partners that have the ability to execute and accelerate their growth with compliant and category priority aligned activities.
Program Manager Requirements:
- Good understanding of commercial and partner facing skills
- Good analytical skills and ability to provide insights
- Technology industry experience
- Business Administration or Marketing experience, ideally with commercial device channel experience
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 1st September at 12:00pm