Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Program Manager. This is a contract role until the 30th June 2020.
Salary: Up to £43,390 plus 5% end of contract bonus per annum depending on skills and experience
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customers in understanding their solution needs and driving success with their Azure deployments
- Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across engineering, sales, services and partner teams.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer sessions and monitor feedback for quality assurance.
- Utilise standard project management methodologies in driving highly effective, predictable, and repeatable processes
- Opportunity to drive positive customer experiences by successfully guiding customers through their Azure deployments
- Keen ability to communicate ideas effectively with executives and engineering teams.
Program Manager Requirements:
- Basic Azure knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft internal platforms and tools
- Direct customer facing experience, conversant with senior IT professionals, backed by a strong understanding of their solution needs
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, calmly and confidently with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Balanced skill profile including attention to detail, problem solving, organisation and time management.
Deadline for applications: Friday 24th October at 11:30am