Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Program Manager. This is a contract role based in London for 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £45,900 plus 5% end of contract bonus per annum depending on skills and experience
My Client's start up team is looking for a team member who is excellent at program operations and project management. The program manager will have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail and be able to efficiently prioritise and multitask. You will understand the entrepreneur experience and be passionate about startups, and help drive the compnaies engagement with growth-stage startups through day to day oversight of the ScaleUp and other programmes.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Take overall responsibility for programme scheduling and project planning
- Oversee programme onboarding including contracts and business onboarding
- With input from the Managing Director, manage the development of the program and curriculum
- Be the day-to-day contact point for cohort startups, mentors and partners on issues relating to the programmes
- As the driving the operations for the team, being able to plan and then proactively pull in colleagues to help execute when required is key
- Initiate and execute workshop/event strategy for the program
- With input from the wider team, recruit trainers the advisors and mentors for the program
- Actively build community by participating in the community and the organisation of programme events
- Participate and represent the Startups in the local startup community
- Be responsible for, with support from the Managing Director, the ScaleUp curriculum, deadlines, budgets/invoicing, project planning and activities
- Work alongside the wider team to define programme success metrics, and then lead the feedback collection, analytics and reposting on programme success metrics
- Maintain he programme Teams community alongside the community manager and lead the overall engagement strategy with the Programme cohorts
Program Manager Requirements:
- A love of startups and entrepreneurship
- 3+ years of experience as an Operations/Project Manager
- Strong communication, organisation and planning skills
- Work towards results - you will have broad responsibility ranging from critical thinking to tactical planning to operations and execution
- Ability to build trust with our startups and other internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solver, who excels at leading productive solution-oriented discussions
- Be an inclusive teammate with great interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, meticulous planner, and pay close attention to details
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience in running an accelerator or incubator programs is a plus
- Strong cross-group teamwork skills and ability to work across multiple partners.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently within a global team structure.
Deadline for applications: 10:00am on Tuesday 17th October