Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an experienced Program Manager.
This is a contract role based remotely initially and when safe to do so may involve a little travel.
The role is estimated to start in November on an initial 12 month contract.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, use of the onsite facilities, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Reporting to the WE Consulting ACL (Area Consumption Lead), covering both Sales and Delivery, well integrated with the Leadership (Consulting and EOU), responsible to monitor and provide business insights on the consumption metrics, run the ROBs (rhythm of the business, status updates) and readiness (i.e. training plan and execution) with the subs, support intentional motions/campaigns and pilots to drive higher and/or accelerated consumption.
- Prioritise landing FY21 Organisational and Operating Model changes related to Consumption and support adoption within the organisation.
- Coordinate/Orchestrate/Support Strategic Planning Process and Business RoB's related to consumption
- Communications: support Consulting to create sustained, pervasive connections and conversations across our organisation to deliver better employee experience and organisational performance on consumption
- Champion Consulting Consumption efforts across all functions by ensuring processes and behaviours are aligned to reflect the "Champion Consumption" role. Work with your leader to deliver on Consulting Cost of Commercial Cloud metrics.
- All Consulting projects should drive consumption for our client. By ensuring the proper business cadence is in place with Area Sales and EOU partners, focusing on engagements which will drive consumption
- Partner with the top projects and account teams to ensure that consumption milestones are on-track and properly shared
- Enable consumption delivery tracking to facilitate cost of consumption measurement
- Be a key leader for the adoption of process, policy and tool changes related to Consumption
- Orchestrate Change Management across Consulting so to help the organisation to adopt the Processes/Policy/Tools/ROBs related to Consumption
- Land Change roadmap with Field roles. provide training on Consumption and ensure policy compliance
- Support the Consumption Champs community
- Experience in program/project management roles, preferably consulting roles in business transformations enabled by IT solutions
- Program/Project Management (including risk management)
- Enabling Change and Communication
- Providing Business insights
- Optimising Resources, Budgets and Metrics
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration
- Proactiveness, pragmatic approach, "can do" attitude
- Ability to provide business summaries out of a large amount of information
- Fluent English is mandatory
Deadline: Friday 30th October 2020