We are looking for two Programme Support Administrators to join our client Health Education England (HEE) on a 3 month temporary contract
If you have a strong admin background and are confident in using excel then this may be the role for you
- Location: Working from home
- Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours a week - 9-5 (can be flexible)
- Assignment length: 3 months from start date (may be extended subject to business requirements)
- Salary: £10.29 but raises to £11.20 per hour after 12 weeks should the contract be extended (20,065)
Health Education England (HEE) exists for one reason only: to support the delivery of excellent healthcare and health improvement to the patients and public of England by ensuring that the workforce of today and tomorrow has the right numbers, skills, values and behaviours, at the right time and in the right place.
1 of the roles is to cover sponsorship management and programme support work during the busiest months of the year. This is a new post to assist with the higher demand of work around sponsorship monitoring due to increased trainee numbers and delays and complications due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The other role is within the newly established School of GP to assist with the management of training for the new intake of IMG trainees while permanent staffing positions await to be recruited to.
The successful candidate must:
- Significant demonstrable experience of working in an administrative / support role
- Significant demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft Windows, Email and the Internet.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work with limited supervision
- The candidate will need to be able to work from home
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or send your CV directly to myself