Programme and Projects Officer
Salary: £26,000 to £27,000
Duration: Contract until the end of September 2020
Hours: 40 per week, Monday to Friday
Are you a newly qualified Project Manager or have Programme Management experience? Do you have experience in Employee Engagement and Influencing Staff? If so then this is the role for you, my client is looking for a self-motivated, fast thinking and organised individual to join their successful team, you will need to be focused on achieving high levels of performance using own initiative.
You will be tasked with delivering programmes and projects which are ongoing throughout the strategic partnership, supporting managers in developing projects and understanding operational requirements to deliver projects that fit into the wider strategic objectives.
- Previous and evidenced experience of programme management in private, public or voluntary sector organisations.
- Evidence of successful delivery of programmes that have realised savings and service improvements.
- Experience in employee engagement and influencing staff, senior managers and stakeholders, to achieve organisational outcomes.
- Experience of working in a matrix management environment.
- Comprehensive IT skills including MS Project
- Accustomed to working in a challenging fast paced environment and able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and focused on achieving high levels of performance using initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Recognised Project Management qualification
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in a contract environment
For more information please call Ryan @ Brook Street on 01522 528115 or apply online.