My client is currently seeking a programme Delivery Manager's duty is to coordinate the successful completion of TR&R activities, ensure that contractor work is in compliance with the necessary standards, and completed within contractual SLAs
- Develop and maintaining of Programmes for route proving/Traffic management/Desilt activities
- Tracking Progress, incorporate changes and forecast delivery dates
- Ensure high standards of programming are carried out to meet client and contract requirements
- Develop and improve working practices and seek innovative solutions
- Accountable for building, monitoring, analysing and reporting plans
- To introduce change into a programme as required from information provided
- Assist in the preparation of periodic reports, statistics, and answers to enquiries concerning the programmes
- Reporting to Project Management Team and Contract Support Manager
The successful applicant requires: -
- The ability to understand the complexities of telecommunications network infrastructure projects
- Computer literacy Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills in order to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather progress information for project/programme updates
- A candidate that will add value with experience and skills that will challenge where required.
- The ability to liaise and report to senior levels.
- Project Planning experience in multi-disciplinary projects (preferably) within the Utilities and telecommunications industry
- 2-5 years' experience within similar role.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vanessa at 0748 393 1811 or apply now