"EA`s Vision - to Inspire, Support and Challenge all our children and young people to be the best that they can be"
Have you always wanted to work with a Public Sector Organisation?
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting a Programme Support Administrator for our leading Public Sector client Education Authority Northern Ireland, in their Belfast office.
Now is the time for you to take that leap!
This role will be starting immediately and is expected to last several months. Many of our temporary-ongoing roles with our client Education Authority, we have placed candidates into across Northern Ireland, have been extended beyond the original time-frame, some of our candidates have secured promotions within the organisation, and others have been successful in securing fixed-term contracts directly with our client.
The opportunities are truly endless with our leading Public Sector client.
Our client's Ethos is:
Meet the LEARNING needs of our children and young people
Provide EXCELLENT education support services
Develop ALL OUR PEOPLE to carry out their jobs successfully
Manage our RESOURCES efficiently and effectively
NURTURE LEADERSHIP across EA to give clear direction in a dynamic and complex environment
As a Programme Support Administrator, you will provide administrative and secretarial support within the Maintenance department and carry out the functions of the Maintenance Help Desk.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
1. Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
2. Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
3. Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
4. Act as the first point of contact for the service and process enquiries as they come into the service
5. Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
1. Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
2. NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
3. Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using all Microsoft Office programmes
4. Good communication skills, both oral and written
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
* Full training and induction
* Work with a leading Public Sector Organisation that promotes diversity and inclusiveness
* Contribute positively to Education Authority NI`s values and mission statement
* The opportunity (however not guaranteed) to apply for internal roles
* Accrue holiday hours as you work
* Brook Street (UK) Ltd back office support and mentoring
* Ability to work across school admissions teams in all admissions regions across NI.
* No weekend work (Shift pattern Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
The rate of pay is £10.29 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Natasha at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.