Programme Support Administrator:
Start Date: January 2022
Rate of Pay: £10.29ph
Location: Work From Home / Newcastle Office
Shifts: Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
Contract Period: Until 31st March 2022, possibility to be extended
My client is looking for a person to join their team at Health Education England as a Programme Support Administrator to provide effective and efficient administrative support to a defined area.
The Administrator is responsible for:
- Working as part of a team to support the implementation of specific workstreams and team functions
- Supporting the delivery of a comprehensive administrative service, including secretariat for meetings
- The post-holder will work closely with clinical faculty (e.g. Heads of Schools, Training Programme Directors), University colleagues, Business Managers, local education providers, Colleges and other external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of consistent services within Programme Management, as aligned to HEE Standard Operating Procedures.
Ideal Skills & Ability:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Admin and customer service skills
- Manages people's expectations and adapts communication to take account of intended audience
- Able to provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information where there may be barriers to communication or a requirement to achieve agreement, cooperation or provide reassurance
- Excellent IT skills, including standard keyboard skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent organisational skills
If you feel that you would be suitable for the role and would like to find out more, please apply below.