Brook Street are proud to advertise a temporary position for an Armed Forces Recruiting Programme - job title: Programme Support Officer for MOD
The temporary worker will be required to provide general support to the programme delivery teams, e.g. organisation, administration and coordination of meetings, manage the attendee list, organise rooms, facilities and refreshments if required, prepare and distribute invites and agendas, ad hoc reporting, planning support, production of minutes and actions plans.
- Provide a flexible resource to support Project activities such as risk workshops, scheduling, room bookings, etc.
Undertake information gathering to support the sub-programme as requested by work stream Leads
- Work closely with the Project teams to plan support for regular business and one-off events
- Resolve day-to-day administrative issues
- Check the shared mailbox for any tasks and support required by the wider Programme and respond to queries raised through this channel
- Manage and maintain the Armed Forces Recruiting Sharepoint site
- Support the AFRP Programme Management Office with accurate and timely data for reporting
- The successful candidate should be able to exercise independent judgement in carrying out instructions, with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office, Sharepoint in particular
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, be a pro-active worker and be prepared to work in an extremely fast paced environment
Pay rate: £13.70/hour, M to F - this role is full time (37.30 hrs per week)
MOD - location: Malborough Lines, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 8HJ, hybrid role, flexible schedule, ALL IT EQUIPMENT WILL BE PROVIDED.
Length of assignment: until Oct 22
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting and DBS check.