NHS England - Programme Support Officer
Hours: Monday-Friday - 9am-5pm
Location: Quarry House, Quarry Hill, Leeds, LS2 7UE
Salary: £12.05 per hour
Length of assignment: Until end of March 2019
The Integrated Urgent Care work stream are building on the success of NHS 111 and helping to deliver the benefits for all patients set out in the Urgent and Emergency Care review. The intent is to enable commissioners to deliver a functionally integrated 24/7 urgent care service that is the front door of the NHS and which provides the public with access to both treatment and clinical advice. This will include NHS 111 providers and GP Out-of-hours services, community services, ambulance services, emergency departments and social care.
As an Integrated Urgent Care Programme Support Officer, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Integrated Urgent Care work-steam to support managers and staff across Integrated Urgent Care Delivery team. The post holder's particular focus will be on supporting the activities of the wider team in ensuring that the programme management associated functions operate effectively, with transparency and ensure best value to the NHS.
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders including national, regional and local teams
- Participate in relevant internal and external working groups/projects, services, and initiatives to provide information and analytical advice to strategic leads
- Work with members of the team to support implementation of project, service, initiative through timely and relevant information analysis and administrative support, in accordance with the agreed priorities of the team
- Communicate information and issues, including briefings and reports, to managers as appropriate.
- Provide secretariat support to various Boards and Programme meetings, including minute-taking and diary management
- Provide venue support for stakeholder and engagement events, including preparatory work.
- A professional manner, to represent Integrated Urgent Care and the wider team
- Excellent skills in all MS office IT packages
- The ability to provide a high level of support to the Programme Business Manager and wider senior leadership team within NHS England
- The ability to undertake a wide range of programme activities including managing diaries, stakeholder engagement and various communications ensuring appropriate business and governance processes and systems are adhered to which underpin the delivery of the Programme
- Experience in administration systems and processes, the post holder will undertake a number of functions within the team, including raising requisitions, purchase orders and supplier management, travel arrangements as well as supporting the activities of the Programme in managing records and systems
We are working very quickly to fill this post so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 01274 307569.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.