Brook Street is excited to be recruiting for an Administrator working within the NHS in Mansfield.
The role is to provide technical and administrative support and contribute to the continued development and evaluation of the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) providing support to Project Merger Manager regarding the forthcoming merger work for CCGs.
The day to day duties include but are not limited to the following:
" Responsible for the day to day coordination of the maintenance of the ESR database and the integrity of the data held and ensuring the structure of the database reflects the organisation structures within the organisations supported.
" Understand statutory reporting requirements, and validate and submit specific returns with deadlines.
" Project support to the Workforce Systems Lead and any other duties as required
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- competent user of Microsoft office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- working knowledge and experience of Oracle ESR system, and ESR Business Intelligence Reporting
- experience of working in a customer focussed environment
- demonstrate a proactive approach to problem solving.
- able to technically support others of varying ability.
- ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines and also work effectively within a small team
- ability to manage and prioritise own workload without direct supervision
The role is temporary one for a 3 month period, Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm, 37hrs. The rate of pay is £9.28/hr for the first 12 weeks then rising to £10.79/hr.
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV fao PSR Team.