My client is currently seeking to expand its Street Works Team by recruiting Project Administrator to assist and support the projects within your team to ensure the smooth running day-to-day and weekly tasks.
The successful candidates will report to the Contract support Manager and be responsible for:
- Assist team manager & coordinators to run day-to-day project admin tasks.
- Maintain regular communication with crews and/or sub contractor's back office team, throughout the day, as necessary.
- Data collection and cleansing.
- Support in providing data and information for client reports, schedules and applications.
- Assist and resolve where possible any basic level issues or queries from field crew and clients.
- Support team Manager and coordinators with any other tasks to ensure daily progression of projects are completed to a high standard and within appropriate deadlines.
The successful applicant requires:
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Good IT skills
- Previous admin experience.
- Previous experience within the telecommunications industry.
- Good Communication skills, team player, strong initiative.
- Candidate can start ASAP
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vanessa at 0748 393 1811 or apply now