We have a great opportunity for a Project and Communication`s officer to work within one of our well recognised clients in the Education Sector. The role is Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities available.
Job Role -
- The role is responsible for supporting the delivery of projects and student and staff communication. The role will build strong communication channels with the University community as well as key external stakeholders.
- The post-holder will support the Director of Sport and Campus Services to ensure projects are successfully completed and co-coordinating the internal and external communication for Sport Lincoln, University catering and retail and estates services.
- The role is responsible for creating both online and in person interactions that speak directly to the needs and wants of our students and staff. The role will appeal to a creative person who can communicate the aims of campus services to a range of audiences.
Job Requirements -
- Maximise awareness, understanding and interest in Campus Services` activities where appropriate via digital, print and in person marketing techniques.
- Develop and implement effective methods of engagement and relationship building with existing and prospective internal and external customers This will include instigating focus groups, attending working groups and collating streams of activity across the department.
- Devise and implement innovative campaigns on campus and locally to build awareness of the services available and promote their use by both to the University Community and the wider population.
- Support the business units in the successful delivery of annual marketing action plans including increasing footfall in and out of term time through your knowledge and experience.
- To develop Campus Services online presence and the use of innovative and engaging media online. To write and edit promotional materials for a variety of promotional channels including the University prospectus, website and digital media in line with guidance from marketing.
- Attend University events to aid understanding and knowledge of needs and wants of the campus community ensuring that knowledge is shared for business benefit.
It is Monday-Friday, the hourly rate starts at £9.50 which would then increase after 12 weeks.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role or wanting more information then please call Bradley on 01522 528115