This is a key role in the support and improvement of the HR and Finance processes, systems, and training tools. Working to implement key initiatives as part of the modernisation and transformation of our ERP landscape.
-Remote Working- Will be back to office in Nuneaton when restrictions are lifted
-Full time role
-5 MONTH CONTRACT
£24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Your duties will include:
* Co-ordinate the overall training plans for training material, training timetable and training experience plan for our IFS upgrade.
* Assist the SMEs in developing the training material in the new Clicklearn training module.
* Create a matrix of training material and requirements by area / job role
* Create a training timetable by area/job role using the Clicklearn tool
* Work with the SMEs and project team to co-ordinate training plans.
What is required for the job:
* The ability to work and communicate with many functions across the society
* A high degree of computer literacy
* The ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
* The ability to work as part of a larger team as well as individually
Familiarity with IFS as an application (desirable)
* Experience in working with Finance software (desirable)