Do you have excellent organisational skills?
Do you enjoy problem solving?
Do you thrive in a busy environment?
If you answer YES to any of the above, then this is the job for you! Brook Street are excited to be working with a multi-award winning, innovative company looking for an enthusiastic Project Assistant to join their team.
Your duties will include:
- Working alongside the Project Manager to ensure the clients projects are completed in the agreed time frame
- Co - Ordinate resources in the company to deliver the project on time
- Managing time effectively by prioritising work loads
- Demonstrating commitment to the clients needs and any concerns are dealt with
- Completing all necessary administration tasks using CRM software
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth implementation from start to finish
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8:45 - 5:15
Full UK driving licence is essential for this role
Benefits: On site Gym, Free parking, Flexi-time, Flexi - breaks, Subsided canteen, Pension, 1 additional holiday day per year of service, Staff wellness programme
For more information please call Chanelle at Brook Street on 01522 528115