Do you want to work in a fast paced environment? Are you highly organised that only thrives to achieve the best?
My Client is looking for a highly proactive individual to join their team as a 'Project Co-Ordinator', where you will be ensuring all tasks are completed effectively and efficiently. You will be working in the London office with the potential to go to East Peckham as well.
Your duties include;
- Supporting 2 team members daily.
- Providing weekly progress reports.
- Raising Purchase Orders.
- Working towards deadlines.
- Following daily and weekly projects.
- Chasing quotes.
- Opening up stores and concessions.
The ideal candidate would need to be highly organised, quick learner, motivated, methodical and able to work in a pressured environment where deadlines need to be met.
You will need to be:
- Experience in Administration.
- Ideally Project management experience.
- Uni Graduate
£26,000-£30,000 (Depending on experience)
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with the additional hours if required
This is a 6 month contract.