Band 5 Project Co-ordinator
Mon- Fri 9-5pm 37.5 hours a week
£11.76ph rising to £12.74ph
Location: Working from home
Do you want to work for the UK`s largest public sector employer within an administration setting? If you have answered yes to the above, then please read on as we want to hear from you.
NHS England are recruiting for a project co-ordinator to help support the team in implementing the running of a project involving the continuity and Digitisation of GP Records.
- To eliminate movement of paper records
- Release space in GP practices for other uses
- Make patient records available to patients and clinicians for online access, regardless of where they are stored and in what form and in a way that is timely, safe and easy to access
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
- Resolve long-standing issues relating to stranded and orphaned GP patient records
- Resolve issues for paper records in archive
- Resolve issues that cause failure of automated transfer of patient records between practices
- Helping support the elimination of paper records as stipulated in the NHS Long Term Plan
- Support Project Managers in achieving KPIs in allocated work streams
As a Project Co-ordinator, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the digitisation Programme to achieve the strategic objectives of the programme.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis.
- Knowledge of project principles.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise.
- Great oral/ written communication skills.
- Strong admin and IT skills
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work without supervision using own initiative
- Organising and prioritising own and others workloads to changing and often tight deadlines.
If you are interested in the role please click apply