Do you have great administration skills? Are you looking for a New Opportunity within a local growing company?
Our client in the Milton Park are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team during their peak period. You will be responsible for supporting customers by providing a range of services as a member of the Operations team.
The key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the systems users by managing the incoming queries via investigation and liaising with the third party suppliers
- Completing daily and weekly quality checks
- Support other members of staff to help address and resolve system and data issues
- Review and implement system and process improvement projects
- Manage customers maintaining an up to date customer tracking data and ensure enquires are handled efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive team player attitude
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Good Microsoft skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
The role will be full time working Monday to Friday office hours.
If you are interested please apply by either directly to this advert or alternatively you can call Amy Rich on 01235 553300 or email to find out more information.