Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager (Projects) to assist with property investments.
The role will provide support to tenant management staff to ensure the efficient delivery of programmes and contracts, as well as a range of other general quality checks and support.
Based in the Gwent area, we're looking for somebody who has experience of working in the social housing sector in Wales. As part of this role the successful candidate will be responsible for -
- Support and manage the delivery of maintenance
- Contribute to cost management and performance management of contractors
- Delivery of projects within timescales and budget
- Act as an escalated point of contact for contractors and tenants whilst works are in progress
This role is a full-time position, on a temporary longer-term basis ending in March 2020. This is subject to the usual application, selection and interview process.
The ideal candidate will have
- Housing experience
- Contracts Management experience
Please contact Christopher in our Cardiff office for more information or click "Apply Now!"