Are you a highly skilled planner?
Are you a highly skilled communicator?
If the answer is yes, this may be the role for you!
My client is looking for someone to assist project managers to ensure projects are carried out according to plan.
- Assist in the daily coordination of projects and serve as a liaison between project managers, planners, project teams and line management.
- Draft reports for project managers, these reports will include; scheduling, budgeting information, tasks and deliverables.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers and clients.
- Assess project issues.
- Perform admin duties such as arranging meetings, developing agendas, preparing status reports and preparing site visits and travel plans.
- Perform complex project admin tasks to support projects.
- Recommend new and innovative process improvements.
- Within established guidelines, enter and update project plan data and related documentation.
- Follow internal procedures, monitor and ensure the company's standard implementation procedures,
- Keep the project team informed on timeliness, accuracy and completeness or projects. Escalate when milestones are not being met.
- Assist lesser experienced project coordinators with identifying items that need escalation.
- Anticipate meetings and scheduling needs.
- Attend project meetings in order to support the project taking notes on issues, risks and actions.
- Review the database information for accuracy and participate in the design and development of tools and reports.
- Producing standard reports on a weekly/monthly basis and review them.
26 days holiday plus bank holidays, medical insurance, pension scheme, disability cover, life cover, gym facilities, childcare voucher scheme.
If you would like further information on this role please contact Laura on 01904 888800.