I am recruiting for a Project Coordinator to work for a fixed term contract till 2020..!!
The reward project team sits within the Human Resources department, analysing the organisation`s current remuneration position across all its services and offering recommended changes to develop reward and benefit programmes
The right candidate will;
- Assist the reward project manager in the development and maintenance of project documentation to ensure the project is running smoothly.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, including senior leader to organise and service project board meetings and other events
- Oversee the daily management of the reward mailbox, acting as first point of contact for reward queries and triage emails and calls to ensure swift resolution.
- Manage the communication relating to the outcome of the job evaluation process.
The ideal person would need to have the following;
- Experience of working as part of a project team
- An appropriate HR qualification or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of reward best practices and employment legislation.
In return to your hard work and consistency, you will be offered a salary of is £25,026 plus £2,500 London weighting allowance per annum and the hours are a minimum of 35 hours per week
If you are looking for a new challenge, feel you have the transferable skills and would like to join this highly established company, I would like to hear from you ASAP. Please contact Beenish on 0208 519 7220 or alternatively email me on .