I am recruiting for a Project Coordinator paying a salary of up to £28000 dependant on experience that is based close to Sutton Coldfield and commutable by train.
You will be working for a company that provides training to professionals within the legal industry such as Lawyers, Solicitors, Barristers, Accountants and professionals in the trusts and wealth management industry.
As the Project Coordinator you will be working in a very varied and busy role. Duties will include researching, coordinating and overseeing the implementation of a variety of new projects, initiatives and programmes alongside coordinating and overseeing a small portfolio of existing professional qualifications and training courses.
You will take ownership of the projects from initial concept right through to delivery, working closely with subject matter experts, you will also be heavily involved in the preparation of course material, proof reading exam papers and handbooks, ensuring they are written professionally and are to the levels expected of the business.
These projects will be legal, wealth management and finance focussed so knowledge of these industries alongside knowledge of higher education training would be highly advantageous.
- Assisting in the design, development and launch of new qualifications
- Carrying out research in relation to new projects, corporate initiatives and potential qualifications, and presenting findings to Senior Managers including Directors with recommendations
- Preparing project plans and managing their execution to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Ensuring that projects are fully costed and meet agreed financial objectives
- Identifying and recruiting external subject-matter experts as necessary for the development of new qualifications and managing these relationships
- Liaising with stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure efficient project delivery
- Managing/monitoring multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Managing a portfolio of legal, finance and wealth management based courses
- Managing the online learning platform, ensuring that all course material is accurate and up to date
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries from potential and current delegates
- Assisting with the commissioning of course materials and negotiating fees with subject-matter experts, this could be for writing course material and/or delivering the training
- Proof reading course material and liaising with the subject-matter experts regarding any updates/amendments that need making
- Monitoring delegate enrolment numbers and liaising with marketing colleagues to ensure that target audience is being reached and marketing momentum is maintained
- Previous project management experience is essential, ideally within higher education, training, law, legal or finance
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent situational judgement skills, able to analyse, adapt and make decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written with the ability to liaise with senior professionals i.e. course authors, tutors, delegates
- 2.1 degree in a heavily written based subject i.e. Law, English, HR, Psychology etc. would be ideal
- A relevant Project Management Qualification such as PRINCE2 or APM would be advantageous
- Excellent English skills (spelling/grammar) as you will be proof reading lots of technical documents
- Proactive, highly organised with the ability to multitask and work in a high pressured environment with excellent attention to detail
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE ABOVE PERSON SPECIFICATION***
THE PACKAGE - SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Negotiable salary of up to £28000 dependant on experience
- 37 hour working week, Monday - Friday
- 25 days + BH (1 extra day after 3 years up to 30 days)
- 3% pension
- 4 x salary life insurance
- Onsite kitchen facilities
- Childcare vouchers
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please send your CV and follow up with a call 0121 6333888 asking for Adam or Charlie.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***